Sunday, November 11, 2012

Quilt progress

Well I'm pretty happy with the progress I've made on the quilt for Puss n Boots since the last post. I've almost finished in fact - just have to hand-stitch the edge of the binding around the quilt. Hand-stitching always takes me quite a while, so I think I will be working on it slowly for the next week or two in the evenings until it is finished. Once I've finished I will take some photos of the completed quilt out in the sunshine, but for the moment here's a few photos of the quilt making in progress - with "help" of course from Puss n Boots.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! This quilt is becoming so beautiful! Your cat seems to love it, too and finds your blocks very amuzing! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teje :-) hehe yes it is fun to watch them playing with it even in it's unfinished state they seem to be attracted to it :-)

    ReplyDelete