Sunday, July 13, 2014

Olivewood Infinity Scarf


It's been a freezing weekend in Adelaide...it was only 3 degrees Celsius when I woke up this morning, and I think the maximum temp was 13 C. Brrr...perfect weather for scarfs and knitting. I finished the infinity scarf I was knitting for myself using Manos del Uruguay merino/silk yarn in the 'olivewood' colourway. :-) I really love this yarn, it's so soft and cosy and also such beautiful colours. This colourway is a mix of blues, greys, cream and caramel, which I think will go really well with denim jeans or skirt. :-)

Despite it being cold, this weekend has actually been sunny after what seems like weeks of rain and wind. So apart from the chores and a little bit of knitting, I also managed to go for a hike in Morialta conservation park yesterday. It was gorgeous, and after so much rain the waterfalls were flowing spectacularly. In summer you can barely see a trickle of water, but yesterday it was gushing down the cliffs and it looked beautiful with rainbows forming in the pool down the bottom. 


Morialta conservation park, July 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment