Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Years Resolution in progress....

So, it's the end of the first week of the new year and so far I've managed to keep my new years resolution and have found time to do craft :-) I made one skirt with some beachy floral fabric that has been in my fabric stash for over a year, I finished hemming a multicoloured multipaneled skirt that I started last year, and I have cut out the fabric to make a third skirt from some red-wine coloured material from my stash. I'm surprisingly happy with the multipanneled skirt - I designed it based on my regular skirt pattern, and didnt really expect it to work as prevously I havent had much success at modifying or making my own patterns. I love the pink and green colours together.



On the knitting front I've been making some progress with the baby rug - only have 1 and a half strips to go now before I can start assembling it :-)
Some new clear plastic stamps that I bought on ebay arrived this week too ("Mindscapes" by Inkadinkado), so I sat down an made a small stash of 7 cards for various birthdays etc in the next few weeks. So all in all I'm very happy with my crafty efforts for the new year, let's see if I can keep it up :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment