Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bootie madness

The last couple of weeks I have been madly knitting handmade booties to give to my friends when their babies arrive. I'm pretty happy with the progress so far... now in addition to the purple pair from my last post, I have completed a sage green pair with pale pink and green ribbon as ties, and also a light blue pair with blue organza ribbon laces. Then last weekend I found out yet another girl I know is pregnant!! So I guess that means the bootie madness will continue for a little while longer...(three more pairs to make) :-) It is fun making them all, I cant wait for the babies to be born so I can give them the booties :-)



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, Sarah. Their mothers will be delighted. (Although I could never keep booties on my girls' feet. They kicked them off as fast as you put them on. Perhaps the trick is to habituate them to it from birth.)

    ReplyDelete